Dr. Kelly Reynolds or Dr. Derrick Peck may recommend a tooth extraction if:
- Severe infection has destroyed parts of the tooth and supporting bone structure
- Serious decay has damaged the tooth beyond repair
- Overcrowding of the teeth makes it impossible to fit all teeth correctly in a dental arch
- You are preparing for orthodontic, cosmetic or restorative treatment
- You have advanced periodontal disease
Our experienced dentists and team make it our mission to do everything possible to protect and preserve your teeth. However, if your tooth is beyond the point of repair and restoration a tooth extraction may be the best option for preserving and improving your oral health.
Our dentists will perform your extraction as gently as possible, and we offer sedation dentistry and local anesthetics to help you feel comfortable during your procedure. After we have removed your tooth, we will work with you to determine which type of replacement will be most effective for you. We will also provide you with detailed post-operative instructions to help you real and recover quickly.
We welcome you to call Rock Creek Dental today at 406-662-0272 to schedule your appointment with our dentists and learn more about tooth extractions in Red Lodge, Montana.