Teeth usually become dull or stained over time, detracting from your appearance. Dr. Kelly Reynolds and Dr. Derrick Peck provide professional teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile and give your teeth back a glossy white shine. We provide both in-office and take-home whitening treatments for your convenience.
Teeth become stained, darkened or dulled due to a variety of factors, such as:
- Stains from food or beverages with dark pigmentation (coffee, tea, soda, red wine, berries, etc.)
- Smoking or other tobacco usage
- Poor oral hygiene
- The use of certain medications, such as tetracycline
- Trauma to the mouth and teeth
- Fluorosis (ingestion of excess fluoride while teeth are forming)
- The natural aging process
Teeth whitening works to lighten and reduce the stains and discolorations on your tooth enamel. When you visit our office, our dentists will work with you to determine the type of teeth whitening treatment that will produce the results you desire and work best with your schedule. We can provide you with an in-office whitening treatment in one appointment at our practice, or create custom take-home whitening trays for you to use on your own schedule an in the comfort of your home. Both forms of teeth whitening are effective at improving the appearance of your teeth.
To schedule an appointment at Rock Creek Dental and learn more about teeth whitening in Red Lodge, Montana, contact us today at 406-446-2814.